250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• Greenblossom

September 12, 2022 at 5:08 am

I found you through Christian at Ice Age Farmer–he mentioned your channel a couple of times, and I have been watching and learning every year since then.

I would love the tumbler! Many thanks from Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozark-kat

September 12, 2022 at 5:21 am

Hi Danny & Wanda! I think I must have found your channel when looking for gardening advice on YouTube. It’s been about 4-5 yrs now. I wouldn’t mind winning an Alexa Pure WATER Pitcher. Thanks! Ozark, AR

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Ozark-kat.
  • JerseyGiantChick

September 12, 2022 at 5:29 am

To watch down to earth true gardening and homesteading.

Germany

YOUR CHOICE of Freesteading apparel cap, tshirt or apron USA and InternationalYOUR CHOICE of Freesteading apparel cap, tshirt or apron USA and International

Thank you for showing us your way of homesteading, teaching us so we can learn.

And yes stupid should hurt, but not all can learn by just showing them once. So be patient and give people who deserve a chance more explanation.

We want to give disabled children also the opportunity to learn how to crow there own food. In our Kreis there is only one Kindergarten and school in the whole area, for disabled children. But the set up can also be for disabled people like veterans.

Best regards from Germany

• DeepSouthBamaGRITS

September 12, 2022 at 6:17 am

Found you guys on a YouTube suggested video & Danny was at front entrance of your house eating wild huckleberries. I asked the question in a comment about how he could be eating huckleberries when mine were still green. He commented he would make a video explaining the difference between wild huckleberries & farkleberries (which I thought were wild huckleberries). Been hooked on DSH ever since.
    I’m your AL neighbor just NE of Mobile, AL. Got turkeys & sugar cane from y’all a few years back.

I would like the Alexa Pure Pitcher or $100 gift certificate from My Patriot Supply but would gladly accept any gift offered or available.

North Baldwin Co, Alabama

• Fotoejunkee

September 12, 2022 at 6:31 am

I found out about you from Kevin & Sarah. I’m in NC. I’d like the tumbler, please. Thanks for the opportunity!I found out about you from Kevin & Sarah. I’m in NC. I’d like the tumbler, please. Thanks for the opportunity!

• solmate9

September 12, 2022 at 7:27 am

Hey friends! Found you during the beginning of your YouTube journey. Was searching for garden advice. I don’t remember seeing Ms. Wanda much, but always got helpful information. Blessings always,g from Virginia

• Tbear

September 12, 2022 at 7:48 am

Found you on YT searching for growing gardens in the south. Provencal, Louisiana USA

I would love the Alexa Pure WATER Pitcher or $100 gift certificate.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Tbear.
  • Chisum

September 12, 2022 at 7:52 am

Came across your YT Channel in 18 or 19 when searching for homesteading. I was born and raised in Alabama but live now in Flat Rock Michigan. I am very interested in the Alexapure water picture.

• Cheech

September 12, 2022 at 8:06 am

Greetings and Christ peace be with you both from Marengo, Ohio. Gosh, it’s been so long since I’ve been watching you both on YouTube that I don’t remember when or how I started watching your channel. I love all of your videos, but I have to say that my favorite ones are Porch time, the gardening, the preservation of the food and canning. I’m enjoying this platform but I’ve been so busy with my own garden and preservation of food that I haven’t had much time to contribute anything here. I just finished putting up 14 &1/2 gallons of tomatoes in my freezer getting ready to make sauces out of them. I have green beans ready to pick to can up and make leather jackets out of them while waiting on several types of field peas and the butter beans to pick. God bless you both. I would love the the 100$ gift certificate from Patriot supply please.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Cheech.
  • Mogirl

September 12, 2022 at 8:19 am

Found you by scrolling utube. Love everything about this channel plus the Christian content. From Missouri. Any prize.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Mogirl.
  • LongwayHomestead

September 12, 2022 at 8:40 am

We found Deep South looking for videos of sweet potatoes. Here from Paragon Indiana and are interested in the tumbler.

• potpourri_of_life

September 12, 2022 at 8:47 am

Good Morning!
    After the onset of the “world collapses” aka C-19, I fell into a depression that was more than I ever imagined. I started watching you at the beginning of this year 2022, along with a few others who inspired me to do something. I have always worked with herbs, have many herbs growing, and dabbled in veggies, and although I don’t have the acreage, I “found” space to grow. Watching you inspired me, yet also your faith. It is not pretensive but honest to goodness a love for our Savior.
    My choice would be Alexa pure, or the $100, or the tumbler
    Stay well and true to yourselves.
    ~ Laura in New Hampshire

• SunshineKid-GardenCoach

September 12, 2022 at 9:04 am

Found Deep South Homestead through my husband, he started watching and I joined him, we live in Willis, TX. The Alexa Pure Water Pitcher would be the item I would like to have. Congratulations on hitting 250,000 subscribers on YT!

• Easygoing

September 12, 2022 at 9:25 am

Hello Danny and Wanda, my husband and I live in Fort Payne, Alabama and we found you on YouTube 4 years ago and we have enjoyed and have learned a lot from you both. Thanks for your time and your knowledge that you both have shared with your community.

If we were to win in your drawing we would like the Alexa Pure pitcher.

• Jan

September 12, 2022 at 10:24 am

I found y’all while researching chentrails, then Mr. Charles and Patara both recommended you. So I knew I had to watch. I’m glad I did. It has been an amazing journey watching y’all grow by leaps and bounds from a tiny channel to 250K! Polk Co. GA. I would love the $100 gift certificate so I can get a new filter for my AlexaPure. That would bring it down to my price range. Much LoveI found y’all while researching chentrails, then Mr. Charles and Patara both recommended you. So I knew I had to watch. I’m glad I did. It has been an amazing journey watching y’all grow by leaps and bounds from a tiny channel to 250K! Polk Co. GA. I would love the $100 gift certificate so I can get a new filter for my AlexaPure. That would bring it down to my price range. Much Love

Page 8 of 16