250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• Kimberlyj

September 12, 2022 at 3:13 am

I did a search on homesteading and found you guys, it’s been a pleasure learning from you, we’re in wewoka, ok and would love to win the Alexa Pure WATER Pitcher!

• Jan

September 12, 2022 at 3:21 am

I found y’all while researching chentrails, then Mr. Charles and Patara both recommended you. So I knew I had to watch. I’m glad I did. It has been an amazing journey watching y’all grow by leaps and bounds from a tiny channel to 250K! Polk Co. GA. I would love the $100 gift certificate so I can get a new filter for my AlexaPure. That would bring it down to my price range. Much Love

• Rosey777

September 12, 2022 at 3:23 am

I was watching OFF GRID WITH DOUG AND STACY and your channel came up as a suggestion on my feed a while back. I really enjoyed your porch talks and so I keep on watching your channel. If I would be so blessed to win your giveaway. I would like the water filter pitcher.

• JLHM72

September 12, 2022 at 3:24 am

I’m from Lewis County,Wv,I found your channel during the winter on you tube,I had no idea channels existed in farming/homesteading.I have been watching all your shows when I have free time.I really enjoy porch time and all your knowledge in every show.

I’d love to win the water pitcher.

Thank you Jen

• GardenGirl1956

September 12, 2022 at 3:35 am

We are in Howard County, Missouri. I have been watching your videos a long time. You guys just popped up in my feed and have followed you ever since. I love to learn gardening from you but your porch time talks are very important, too. I would like to win the water pitcher. Also, thank you for creating all of this for us.

• Mearth

September 12, 2022 at 3:39 am

I came to you from Kevin and Sarah at Living Traditions. I have never looked back. Love Kevin and Sarah and their journey to their new farm.

• Summerhat-n-Chicks

September 12, 2022 at 3:39 am

I started researching on YT about homesteading in’17 when I woke up to the going ons behind the scene, and came across your channel, absolutely love porch time . Would love the DSH tumbler. I’m from Germany, but live on Long Island.

• Mearth

September 12, 2022 at 3:46 am

I came from Living Traditions Kevin and Sarah. Love them and it was probably 2 1/2 years ago. I live in Southern Ohio and would love to have a Freesteading apron.

• SeiberHomestead

September 12, 2022 at 3:47 am

Found you while searching homestead content on YouTube about 2 years ago. Love y’all and learn a lot. From Middle Tennessee. Would like a Barn Tumbler

• Pukalani-Farm

September 12, 2022 at 3:52 am

I started watching homesteading videos in about 2017 and all the ones I was watching kept mentioning Danny from Deep South Homestead so I had to go check it out and have been watching y’all ever since. I love you both because you love my Jesus and that makes us family. I would love to have an apron. God bless y’all.

• SustainableSuperheros

September 12, 2022 at 4:30 am

I found you through a video collaboration. I liked what I heard and subscribed. I’ve been watching ever since. I’m in the USA. Your weekly Saturday Night lives are invaluable as each Saturday, I learn something new.

Ms. Wanda is just as kind as we see on video. I emailed her asking her questions about the software you all use to go live and she responded before the end of the day. She didn’t have to help me, yet without hesitation she did. I’m truly thankful. I would love to have the gift certificate for Cindi’s Sacred Gardens. I watched both videos she was guest on Deep South Homestead and Crazy Dazes.

• SustainableSuperheros

September 12, 2022 at 4:30 am

I found you through a video collaboration.I found you through a video collaboration.

• Milknhoney

September 12, 2022 at 4:35 am

I saw in late 2019 something wasn’t right. So, I searched for homesteaders and preppers ones I really thought would help me learn! It’s been a pleasure all the way from Oregon to continue to learn from Deep South and Crazy Dayz. I would love to be entered for Cindi’s Sacred Garden I am trying to learn about natural resources! Thank you for all you do and congratulations

• kathy

September 12, 2022 at 4:41 am

I found you on a how to plant a garden. I live in Northwest Louisiana. I thank you for all the insight you have given on all things. I would like Ms. Lippy season blend. Thank You!

• Jo-Jo

September 12, 2022 at 4:44 am

I am so grateful that you share Jesus, gardening, cooking, and homesteading. You two are such a blessing. I found you on Youtube when looking for gardening videos. I will soon be living in Nacogdoches county Texas. If chosen, I would most like the gift certificate from MyPatriotSupply. May God continue to richly bless you.

Page 7 of 16