250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• The-Jesus-People-Homestead

September 15, 2022 at 6:02 am

Congratulations Mr Danny and Ms Wanda .. thanks for all the information y’all put out every week … and God Bless y’all .. love and much appreciate sent from Camden Tennessee

• Mrs.H

September 15, 2022 at 11:09 am

I am new to gardening this year. I found you when i searched how to grow sweet potatoes. I’m from central Indiana and i would benefit from the gift certificate from my patriot supply. 💜💙💜 God bless!

• Margo

September 15, 2022 at 5:02 pm

I found your channel on youtube. I am in Texas. I would like an Alexa Pure Pitcher, please.

Margo

• Crooked-Creek-Farm

September 15, 2022 at 7:58 pm

We found you looking for gardening help several years ago, but really love porch time. We would like the Alexapure. I (Mary) have cancer and our city water is filled chlorine and fluoride.

• Starwatcher

September 16, 2022 at 10:19 am

Danny and Wanda, canned 22 quarts of rabbit.Doing grape jelly Sat.Can’t wait to cure more bacon.Love you guys, here in N.C.♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Fortitudinefarm

September 16, 2022 at 11:06 am

Late one evening here in Missouri, I was searching YouTube for smokehouses and one of your videos came up. I’d love to get Dsh gear. Keep on spreading the word, especially porch times

• Monarch-Mary

September 16, 2022 at 2:46 pm

I’ve been watching for may years but rarely comment. I’ve learned so much from you both and appreciate each video

• Grdnmum

September 16, 2022 at 9:58 pm

I found you while looking for homestead in ideas. I live in bonanza oregon. Pretty hard to garden here but I keep trying. I’d love to win the gift certificate for patriot supply. Also prepping and trying to put what little back I did get from my garden this year. Thanks for all you do.

• KannerKat

September 16, 2022 at 10:37 pm

Hello. Love y’all.

• Tori

September 17, 2022 at 2:36 am

I’ve been following along for a while now. I especially enjoyed the live birth of bull calf recently. It was the first time I’ve seen that and it was so amazing! Thank you for all your hard work and for answering so many questions for us all!

• Bavaria65

September 18, 2022 at 2:19 am

Thank you Danny and Wanda and Congratulation on 250,000 !! Found you Guys on YT couple of years ago while searching for starting a Garden

• CandyW

September 21, 2022 at 6:29 pm

Hi Danny and Wanda! I found you on youtube! YouTube channel candy dudette Watson please send goats! In Batesville , AR. I enjoy all your videos! They are informative and I thank you for that! The Alexa pure or my patriot supply would be a great gift! Good luck to everyone!!God bless you Danny and Wanda!

• Stoutlander

September 26, 2022 at 9:38 pm

Hats off to Danny and Wanda! The pure truth is that what you two are doing is saving lives in the near future. Keep fighting the good fight and thank you.

Page 16 of 16