250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• 250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

Posted by DeepSouth on September 11, 2022 at 11:23 pm

Our first GIVEAWAY on Freesteading! We are excited to have our friends join us on this new journey. Danny has been talking about journeys since we started Youtube. Each part of our lives is a journey. Joining Freesteading and helping Create a social media platform for Homesteaders is part of our newest journey. And with the problems with trolls on YT, we decided to announce the PRIZES here and will pick winners from the comments here on THIS POST!

Thanks to all who have watched, commented, liked, shared, and given thumbs up on All our videos since Dec 2015.

TO WIN: Comment below telling us BRIEFLY (one sentence) why or how you found Deep South Homestead. and where you are from. (city, state, or country) Then tell us which of the prizes listed below you would like to have. Only one winner per item. Once announced the winners have 24 hours to send an email to [email protected] Another winner will be chosen after the 24 hour time. Announcement will be on Freesteading and in the Community post on Youtube and a short video on YOUTUBE but linked on Freesteading in the announcement post on Sept 15, 2022.

$25 gift certificate from Cindi’s Sacred Gardens Connect with Cindi on Freesteading. USA only

Trio Blends from MS Lippys Bayou Blends Pork N Good, Cluck N Good and Swamp Mix Connect with MS Lippy on Freesteading. USA only.

YOUR CHOICE of Freesteading apparel cap, tshirt or apron USA and International

Alexa Pure WATER Pitcher or $100 gift certificate from My Patriots Supply from My Patriots Supply USA only

Deep South BARN Tumbler USA or International (If a USA winner some special DSH seeds will be added.)

Danny and I want to thank each one of you for all you have done to support Deep South throughout the past nearly 7 years. The letters, emails and comments, views, thumbs up, super chats, and more especially ALL THE LOVE we received from the Homesteading communtiy. May God Bless each one of you.

Danny and Wanda

Deep South Homestead

Stoutlander replied 1 year, 7 months ago 231 Members · 246 Replies
  • 246 Replies
  • Farmall140

September 11, 2022 at 11:28 pm

I found y’all while looking for gardening on YouTube. Bryan county Georgia. Would love the deep south tumbler.

• Faith12

September 13, 2022 at 12:19 am

We found you from the original shout out given by Dirt Patch Heaven years ago. Danny made a video for setting up a home rocket stove and a hand well pump system.

Ms. Lippy’s Trio blends would be a real blessing.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Faith12.
  • Rachel

September 11, 2022 at 11:34 pm

Hello from Indiana! I believe I first learned about your channel from one of Pinball’s videos, talking about the the drought and your corn. I would love a chance to win the Alexa water filter. Thank you for the opportunity to enter to win. I’m super excited to be a part of the Freesteading community.

• Here-There

September 11, 2022 at 11:34 pm

From Pin Ball

SC

100.00 gift certificate for Patriot’s

• HeySuz

September 11, 2022 at 11:35 pm

Hi! I found Deep South Homestead about 2 1/2 years ago. I lived in an apartment in Texas at the time and have recently moved to Oklahoma where we purchased a few acres to grow food and raise animals. It will take a lot of work, but we learn fast and are stubborn. I would love to have a Deep South tumbler to hopefully remind me to drink more water! Thank you for all of the advice and information you give us!

• Annabanana

September 11, 2022 at 11:35 pm

My husband was watching porch time and then I subscribed. I’d love Ms Lippys trio or the Deep South Tumbler. I’m from North Carolina

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Annabanana.
  • Angela

September 11, 2022 at 11:39 pm

I found you all a couple of months ago when my husband stumbled onto a video. I have been hooked ever since. I am right outside of Dover Delaware. I would love the water pitcher, if selected. And Miss Wanda, I love the recipes in your cookbook. The relish is great !

• Jeremy-aka-One-Step-Closer

September 11, 2022 at 11:41 pm

I’m from just northeast of Dallas, Texas. I found you because of Billy from Perma Pastures Farm. Love the content and great tips. I pray that God continues to bless you.

• CarolinaCarefree

September 11, 2022 at 11:45 pm

Just starting out and found you on YT. Broadway, N.C. Any gift would be appreciated.

• ParanoidMom

September 11, 2022 at 11:45 pm

A dear friend in Alabama introduced your channel to me. I’ve been following for over a year thanks to her. Is love a gift certificate to patriots supply of the filter!

• IndyBecky

September 11, 2022 at 11:46 pm

I found deepsouthhomestead

3 years ago. Love the garden tips and Bible references!

Alexa Pure Water gift certificate.

Indpls., in

Thank you for all you do to help us grow food to feed ourselves!

• Rhon88

September 11, 2022 at 11:47 pm

I found Deep South Homestead several years ago when it was recommended by YouTube because I was watching Living Traditions Homestead. I love your channel and Ms. Wanda’s cookbook!! I would love the chance to win an Alexapure Pitcher. It will be a while before I can get the full system.

• RuthGabackyardgarden

September 11, 2022 at 11:48 pm

I ran across one of your porch time and was hooked every since

• BensHomeSteading

September 11, 2022 at 11:50 pm

Found DeepSouthHomestead during the shutdown. Learning and healing every since. Would appreciate The barn tumbler and seeds.

• coastalredwoodhomestead

September 11, 2022 at 11:55 pm

I found you guys on YouTube years ago. I was searching for how to start my garden and what was the best thing to grow for my family and how to become self sufficient in every part of our life. I’m located in Crescent city California where the redwoods meet the ocean. I would like to have the Alexa water purification. Thank you Danny and Wanda and congrats on your 250,000

• eaglelovertx

September 11, 2022 at 11:56 pm

I have been watching for probably 5 years but didn’t start commenting immediately. I found you searching homestead sites. I live in Houston. I got my Deep South shirt and was ready to go to The Gathering and then “the thing happened”. The Danny tumbler and surprise (rutabaker?) seeds. Yep I watched the live last night 😂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  eaglelovertx.
Page 1 of 16