250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• HilltopLeatherHomestead

September 12, 2022 at 10:25 am

Found Deep South a few years ago when a porch time popped up. Been an avid fallower ever since. I’m in Sadieville Kentucky, and I would love the Alexapure pitcher for my leather shop. As always, THANK you for your time !!

• greenplace

September 12, 2022 at 10:39 am

I found y’all searching for help planting my garden. I’m from South Carolina, and I would really LOVE to have the Alexa Pure Water Pitcher!! Love Porch Time, and all your videos! They help me so much!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  greenplace.
  • Acis

September 12, 2022 at 10:50 am

Have been watching Deep South Homestead for past two years and love it! From Monroe, NC. Would love a Barn Tumbler!

• Wildturkey1

September 12, 2022 at 10:52 am

Awesome. Any of those would be awesome wins. Please include me on the drawing.

• AnnT

September 12, 2022 at 10:54 am

I found Deep South Homestead while researching how to garden in the south! Would love to win anything, if not that lucky, will continue to watch your videos. Praying ya’ll have a mild winter.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  AnnT.
  • JUST-ME

September 12, 2022 at 10:55 am

I found y’all through Pineball and have really enjoyed your gardening videos. I would love to win the Trio Blend.

• Staywish

September 12, 2022 at 11:08 am

I was looking for garden and preserving channels and saw that y’all were in the same state. So growing would be similar.

• Justpassingthrough4730

September 12, 2022 at 11:36 am

I learned about you from Billy at Perma Pasture Farms, at this particular time, Billy was asking for prayer for his good buddy Danny. I didn’t know who Danny was, but Billy did mention Deep South. So I prayed, and then looked up Deep South and I’ve been hooked ever since. From Ocala Florida. Thank you!

• deermama

September 12, 2022 at 12:05 pm

I was searching for something interesting to watch on YouTube, saw Deep South and HAD to check it out, from Texas.

I would love to have Trio Blends from MS Lippys Bayou Blends!!

• ChiefsFootballfreak

September 12, 2022 at 12:09 pm

I’m from KCMO, and found yall on youtube back in around 2020 while looking for some good gardening shows and I was watching Richard build his cabin on another channel. Danny looks like another friend of mine I go to church with so I started calling Danny, Ed, for quite a long time. But I love his cantankerous attitude, and him an I have the same belief on eradicating unwanted critters from my food sources. I would love to have some of Mr Als sweet potato’s to grow for next year but you don’t have that on your list! 🙂

• Backstitch

September 12, 2022 at 12:53 pm

I would love the Alexapure! I found Deep South about a year ago when searching for dexter cow information. I would love the Alexapure! I found Deep South about a year ago when searching for dexter cow information. I am in NW Wyoming.

• LisaNHgirl

September 12, 2022 at 12:56 pm

Good morning from New Hampshire!! I found Deep South when look for topics that are discussed on your porch time videos. Farming, gardening, canning- all those things are awesome to watch but the porch time touch my spirit.

• Georgetta

September 12, 2022 at 1:09 pm

I created a YouTube account to try to find like minded people. I went through the process if putting all my interests. When it was all complet one of the channels that popped up in the fed was this farm lookin man wearing overalls. I don’t even remember the title was but knew now this a person that was genuine. I have learned a lot from that man, Danny, and his wife Wanda, my Deep South family. I’ve taken notes. I’ve implemented their teachings. It all works and works tremendously well. I am grateful and blessed because I clicked on that man wearing overalls.

I may never met them in person, but I love them dearly.

Georgetta Woods

Greeneville, Tennessee

• Natalie

September 12, 2022 at 1:15 pm

My first time watching was “Porch Time”. I’ve been watching ever since, along with Ms Wanda’s channel, “Crazy Daze”. I always look forward to watching.

• pineridgegirl

September 12, 2022 at 1:21 pm

Hello, from Central Florida. I found your channel about 3 years ago while looking for gardening videos. Especially enjoy listening to your Porch Times. Would love to win a Deep South tumbler.

Page 9 of 16