250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• houseofrose

September 12, 2022 at 12:27 am

We found you all when we were looking for videos on being more self-sufficient about 8 months ago. Would love some of Ms Lippy’s seasoning mixes. Thanks so much! Appreciate your insight and knowledge.

• others07

September 12, 2022 at 12:31 am

Been following Deep South Homestead for a couple of years now. We love the blend of gardening advice, preparedness, and spiritual food. Congrats on this milestone level of subscribers.

• GrowinVeggiesInMS

September 12, 2022 at 12:38 am

The MAN upstairs led me to y’all Oct ’20, didn’t know why at the time, but 10 months later my mom and I moved from CA to Sallis, MS to farm our own food and now we work with a food bank to feed hungry people. Love to have a DS tumbler. Blessed be!

• peaceofmyhearthomestead

September 12, 2022 at 12:40 am

I was actually looking for faith based videos and one of Danny’s porch times came up. Hooked ever since. I wouldn’t mind having the tumbler. I pray God sustains and lifts you guys up always…you 2 are a blessing.

• Mountiangranny

September 12, 2022 at 12:40 am

I can not remember who I heard talk about yall but I am so glad to find you! You are truly like family to us. I would love apparel got a 14 son who is into farming hats. Talladega County Alabama

• DeepSouth

Community Leader
    September 12, 2022 at 12:45 am

Definitely Rutabaga seeds!

• Kjc3

September 12, 2022 at 12:51 am

Ha ha! You got me thinking about trying Rhutabaga last night! Wanda is so funny, that is something i could see myself doing 🙂

• eaglelovertx

September 12, 2022 at 12:45 am

I have been watching for probably 5 years but didn’t start commenting immediately. I found you searching homestead sites. I live in Houston. I got my Deep South shirt and was ready to go to The Gathering and then “the thing happened”. The Barn tumbler and surprise (rutabaga?) seeds. Yep I watched the live last night 😂

• Poppyseeds

September 12, 2022 at 12:46 am

After all the craziness of 2017, Danny’s porchtime video, what are you going to do when they won’t sell to you, in January of 2018 is the first video I watched after “waking up”! I live in MI and I’d love to be entered for the 100$ my patriot supply gift card

• Mimi-S

September 12, 2022 at 12:48 am

Searching for homesteading tutorials.

$100 gift certificate from My Patriots Supply

• themacs

September 12, 2022 at 12:52 am

Found you from watching Deep South Texas YouTube. I like the honest, no nonsense and down-to earth approach you both take. I like how you will show your audience the failures that happen.

• RMJ

September 12, 2022 at 12:58 am

I was wanting to learn how to garden and can!! Alexapure pitcher!!

• Gypsy61

September 12, 2022 at 1:01 am

I found Deep South Homestead years ago, while entertaining moving out of WA state and getting back to basics.

I now live in Scottsboro, Alabama.

I could really use the Alexa Pure Water pitcher.

• Swaffords

September 12, 2022 at 1:03 am

a

• jeannie34

September 12, 2022 at 1:03 am

Been watching since I had covid in Jan 2021. So helpful

• Barred-Rock-or-Brahma

September 12, 2022 at 1:06 am

I heard of you from Billy at Perma Pastures Farm. I’m in Cumberland County, NC. I don’t want anything, I just wanted to say congrats on your quarter of a million subscribers!

Page 3 of 16