250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• Quickdraw

September 12, 2022 at 12:00 am

My husband Joe and I found you looking for gardening advice and was hooked on the first video. I, Diana, would love the tumbler for my hubby Joe

• Two_Turtles_Homestead

September 12, 2022 at 12:06 am

Came across a porch time during the lockdowns in 2020. We’re in Bybee, TN at the foothills of the Smokies! Would love a Freesteading Hoodie 😊 Congrats on the 250k subscribers!

• pturner72

September 12, 2022 at 1:23 am

Hey two_turtles! I grew up near there in briar thicket! I currently live in Greene county. Holler back anytime!

• MaryMichelle

September 12, 2022 at 12:08 am

I found you on Youtube about 4 years ago when watching videos on how to gardening and homestead in Washington state. I would love to win Freesteading apparel. Thanks for all that you do.

• Critter27

September 12, 2022 at 12:08 am

Hi from Central Virginia, I have been watching you both for only the last six months or so but haven’t missed a you tube video ever since. I am most attracted to your humble spirit led way of living by putting HIM first above all and allowing faith to dread the paths and way which in turn has essentially blessed you and us. I am thankful I found your videos to teach me, inspire me, and continue to strengthen my own faith. Godspeed!

• StacieB

September 12, 2022 at 12:09 am

I found you while searching for Old Alabama Gardener from a shout out byHomestead Heart. I’m in Meansville Georgia and I’d love the Barn tumbler.

• BlessedandBloomingHomestead

September 12, 2022 at 12:11 am

I found DSH when I was looking at water storage (I think). It’s been a couple years but feels like you’ve always been a part of our life.

• RuthGabackyardgarden

September 12, 2022 at 12:13 am

Apologies saw you 1st on a porchtime following since I’m from Georgia and I’d like to win the water pitcher didn’t mean to check in twice didn’t finish the answer

• acarmory

September 12, 2022 at 12:19 am

I have been watching porch time from nearly the beginning from Harnett County NC. I try for the alexa pure pitcher …. or what ever.

• Kjc3

September 12, 2022 at 12:22 am

I live in asheville, NC and i think i discovered your awesome channel 2 years ago while trying to learn more about gardening, canning and keeping chickens. I may have found PermaPastures first and then you🐷🐮🐣🐰 I would really love the Alexapure pitcher if possible😍

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Kjc3.
  • KimC

Hello from Central California! I found you on YT not long after you started, as I was desiring to learn how to best grow as much of my own food as possible. Your homestead and both of you resonated with me because I was born in West Virginia and you and your place, and down-to-earth ways, reminded me of my home state and the people I was raised around. Having the Alexa Pure pitcher to enjoy chilled, filtered water from the fridge any time would be a blessing. Thanks so much for this generous giveaway and all you do for our community of like-minded folks. God bless you both!

• Gingie_Lou

Your channel showed up in my recommended videos when I was looking for canning videos. Also enjoy the Crazy Dazes channel.

• Blessed2

September 12, 2022 at 12:23 am

I found you on youtube, Love all your videos but I share your porch talks with my extended family. They all love you both as well. I am from Columbus, Ga USA. I would love the $100 gift certificate from My Patriots Supply. Just happy to be here! Blessings, Bardie

• kbelle

Hey y’all. I am from Smokies in Maryville, TN. I found you by watching Appalachian Homestead and Patara mentioned y’all. I would love to add the water filter pitcher to my readiness. Love y’all.

• Terrantula77

Hey DS! Originally from Florida but now live in Black Forest, CO. I started watching you on youtube about 3 yrs ago and love the channel. Addicted to it actually. I would love to have the $100 gc to patriot supply. Could use some freeze dried yummies!

• Private_Cluck

September 12, 2022 at 12:25 am

We have been watching Deep South Homestead for over 2 years and love the channel. Picked up many tips and believe they have been a big reason that our garden has increased yields.

Page 2 of 16