250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• WVDeb

September 12, 2022 at 1:07 am

My sister shared your channel with me a couple of years ago and I have learned so much! We planted a big garden this year and I have been a canning fool. Pinball turned me on to this Freesteading site i’m excited to see how big it gets!My sister shared your channel with me a couple of years ago and I have learned so much! We planted a big garden this year and I have been a canning fool. Pinball turned me on to this Freesteading site i’m excited to see how big it gets! i’m located in WV.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  WVDeb.
  • Nmw67

September 12, 2022 at 1:09 am

Been with you for a hot minute Danny and Wanda and have learned a bunch. Love my sweet potato 🍠 handbook I got several years ago too.

• Swaffords

September 12, 2022 at 1:11 am

I found Deepsouth searching YT (years ago) in the early spring to get
    some green time. The Video was when the frost got your potatoes… I’m
    in Middle TN, north of Florence,Al… I like the tumbler or the Alexa
    Pure Picture

• mamaB

September 12, 2022 at 1:13 am

Hello from Minnesota! I’m not sure how I for Deep South Homestead on YouTube. I’ve very glad I did. I’d love an apron. God Bless you both!

• pray

September 12, 2022 at 1:16 am

Stumbled across you on You Tube and oh boy, we have been blessed! I figure we have been led to you both. We live in Tn. and would enjoy the Freesteading apron or the Barn Tumbler or Alexa Pure Water Pitcher or Ms. Libby famous Swamp Mix. Thank you so much for all you do! I hope that I did not misread in putting those items above.

• Bousie01

September 12, 2022 at 1:20 am

I found deep south homestead when looking for gardening advice love you Mr Danny and Wanda me andy husband watch every video you put out wish we were neighbors we are so much alike input thoughts and beliefs hopefully the good Lord willing we will be lucky enough to meet you both on day till then we send our love . I would like the 25 .00 gift card . Thanks

• FaithK

September 12, 2022 at 1:21 am

Hey y’all. It’s been a while, but I think I found you while doing a search for homesteading info in the south to help out my daddy with veg gardening. He was a master at flowers, decorative plants, succulents, and such, but we always joked about his annual $100 tomato. He passed away last year, and I’ve picked up his $100 habit, but with peppers! LOL Anyway, I’d love a Freesteading apron. I’d really like a tumbler, but man, if anyone brings another tumbler into this house I think my husband is gonna go insane. Sooo many tumblers.

• MommaD

I found y’all earlier this spring while looking for some info on veggies, and have been following y’all ever since from Out here in Michigan!! I just love y’all and the knowledge that you have and share, not just on gardening, farming, homesteading, but on the Word of God and the Lord is a blessing to all who hear !!

Would love one of those water pitchers !

• msjoann

Responding from Clay County, AL. It is so encouraging to watch Danny & Wanda work together. Have been watching about 4 yrs. Would like to have the Alexa Pure Pitcher.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  msjoann.
  • Homesteadingwithpeteandval

I can’t remember how exactly I found you. The more I started investigating what the heck was going on the more your videos were showing up. I just started our homestead here in Port Huron, MI. We started this spring and hoping I have enough time before it all goes to heck. If I did win anything Cindy’s sacred garden, seeds or Miss Lippy would be nice. I really appreciate everything you are teaching us.

• RuesMountainHome-Reta

September 12, 2022 at 1:24 am

I typed in homesteading and that is how I found you. I make my home in Lafollette Tennessee. Alexa Pure WATER Pitcher.

• granny

September 12, 2022 at 1:26 am

i found deep south on you tube tears ago and been watching every since i live in nw ohio i enjoy your channel. when i first watched danny reminded me of thing my grandpa use to say. i would like the deep south water tumbler. God Bless.

• Hebrews12v2

September 12, 2022 at 1:26 am

I am in East Wenatchee, Washington State. Been following you folks for over a year after I went from following Preppers to following Homesteaders!

• TheCannyCouple

September 12, 2022 at 1:27 am

We are in Southwest VA, and found Deep South through Perma Pastures and have learned so much in a short time, and the baby loves watching Danny! We would love the Alexa Pure filter, as we do live off well water and always want to have a back up on hand!

• LuckyLemon

September 12, 2022 at 1:28 am

Hi- I came across DSH searching for gardening videos. I’m in North Texas. I’d love an apparel item, thinking Tshirt. Thanks for all the work getting this site going, and thanks for this fun giveaway opportunity!

Page 4 of 16