250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• Bonfire

September 12, 2022 at 1:23 pm

Deep South came up on my feed and I have a love for the Deep South. So I clicked on it and have enjoyed and have had my life enriched by you two ever since. My grandmother was from down yonder and she raised me for a good part of my childhood. The old ways…simpler ways, come easy to me because of her. I would be so honored to wear an apron from the new Freesteading home I am learning to love. Making new friends and finding a new home here. Thank you all for all the hard work and sacrifice you are doing to bring it to us. I Bless you. Much Love, Miss Bonnie

• Melgyver36

September 12, 2022 at 1:27 pm

Blessings! I was lead to your channel as I was learning about garden topics abd found you!! Yah Bless!

• 4cfarm

September 12, 2022 at 1:30 pm

Hello from Central Mississippi. I found yawl a few years back on YouTube and have not missed an episode since. Love your dedication to teaching others and the fact that Mr. Danny is a straight shooter and we share so many beliefs both religious and political. Pray for you daily. I would love the seeds/tumbler

• Sandra

September 12, 2022 at 1:35 pm

I found y’all years ago, looking on YouTube for gardening in Mississippi, (in Lauderdale) you’re just down the road from me, and I figured if it grows for you it might grow for me too. You’re my inspiration!

I’d love to win the Alexapure,

• Jammer5

September 12, 2022 at 1:46 pm

Good morning from Brandon, MS. I would love to have any one of the fantastic give aways. My mother in law watches yall all the time and she told me about you. I especially love watching Danny’s porch time and Wanda I really enjoy you on Crazy Dayz. Thank yall for inviting us into you home and cabin . Feels like family

• Aldo62

September 12, 2022 at 1:47 pm

I found you searching for info on growing carrots. Carterville Il and the pitcher

• TCam

September 12, 2022 at 1:48 pm

I seen link on living traditions homestead. I am in Livingston parish in Louisiana. Would like the water pitcher.

• MamaSwampKids

September 12, 2022 at 1:49 pm

Hello from ☀️ southwest Florida

I found you from listening to Pinball Preparedness! Y’all are awesome 😎 love watching the garden videos and learn lots of good stuff from them. I have tried to make my own YT channel but so far I find it very time consuming and difficult to keep up with. My video How to milk a Nigerian dwarf goat with small teats is about the only big hit I have had.

I’d love to have an Alexa Pure WATER Pitcher or $100 gift certificate from My Patriots Supply thank you all for what you do!

• Bonfire

September 12, 2022 at 2:03 pm

Well well well – messed up already! Did ya all notice we can not edit? This old lady makes lots of mistakes – so that little edit button is sure handy! So I will start over. hahahaha Forgot to put where I hatched. (pun intended)

Coming to you from the Great State of Washington! SE corner to be more exact. No, not in the mountains with lots of rain…from the desert. My late husband said we live in the “Pineapple belt” where the 3 rivers come together. Not too hot and not too cold. Just like the 3 bears! Just right!

Deep South came up on my feed and I have a love for the Deep South. So I clicked on it and have enjoyed and have had my life enriched by you two ever since.

My grandmother was from down yonder and she raised me for a good part of my childhood. The old ways…simpler ways, come easy to me because of her. I would be so honored to wear an apron from the new Freestanding home I am learning to love. Making new friends and finding a new home here. Thank you all for all the hard work and sacrifice you are doing to bring it to us. I Bless you. Much Love, Miss Bonnie

• J-M

September 12, 2022 at 2:24 pm

Found your channel about 2 years ago. Wanted a Christain channel blended with practical tips for homesteading. Love you guys and your channel. Thank you guys from J &M in Central Pa.

• dbarker54

September 12, 2022 at 2:34 pm

Hi! I’ve been watching Deep South Homestead for at least 5 years for info on homesteading, and the Porch Time is so inspirational to me. I live in West Virginia and would love to win the $100 Patriots Supply gift certificate. Thanks for all you guys do and God bless!

• libertymom

September 12, 2022 at 2:43 pm

Found you on YouTube will searching for homesteading sites. I’m from Louisville, KY. I would love the $100 gift cert to Patriots Supply

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  libertymom.
  • Scrapmetal

September 12, 2022 at 2:44 pm

I signed up.My wife watches you on you tube!I’m a long haul truck driver and it’s way better watching you than the commie news.Plus you can learn life lessons with you.Gob Bless Ya and I pray for your health!

• WillBkool

September 12, 2022 at 2:47 pm

I first found DSH as I was looking for reviews for the Easy Digger Broadfork and found y’alls review. It was February of 2020. As the world was falling apart around us, I really enjoyed the calm demeanor of Danny doing his Porch Time videos. I went back to older videos and found that Danny had predicted the things that were happening years before.

As I already have a water purification device, I would like Ms Lippy’s trio if I were to be chosen. I live in Okaloosa County Florida, 8 miles from the Gulf.

• Lindacarter

September 12, 2022 at 3:07 pm

I found You on a recipe search on youtube. I am so thankful for all you teach! I would humbly love the apron.

Page 10 of 16