250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• Julie_M

September 12, 2022 at 2:20 am

Found you guys after a recommendation from a lady in one of the chats on a Patriot channel I was following 2 years ago. I binge watched y’all for a while 😊 now I’m a religious Porch Time watcher. Would love Ms Lilly’s bayou blends.

• Gram

September 12, 2022 at 2:20 am

Hello Danny and Wanda. We came across your YouTube channel about a year ago and have been watching ever since. We’ve gained so much knowledge from you and appreciate your willingness to share. We live on a small farm between Loris and Conway, South Carolina, about 20 minutes from Myrtle Beach. Trio Blends from MS Lippys Bayou Blends

• Shallnotbeinfringed96

September 12, 2022 at 2:22 am

Found y’all through Perma Pasture Farms! I’m in Elgin TX. Still working on my water security so the Alexa Pure WATER Pitcher would be very handy!

• BarnBeagle931

September 12, 2022 at 2:23 am

Hello I found you all through Pinball. I am from Dover, TN and I would love a chance for the Alexapure Water Pitcher. Thank you for all you do. I have learned so much!

• 2phunny

September 12, 2022 at 2:24 am

Found your chanel searching for information on sweet potatoes and seed saving tips. Been a fan ever since and someday maybe taste one of those grilled pineapples. Alexa water pitcher or gift certificate.

• BlessedBeyondMeasure

September 12, 2022 at 2:32 am

Congratulations on reaching this milestone! I know that wasn’t an easy feat considering our culture. It makes every one of those fellow subscribers valuable. I found Deep South Homestead so long ago! I cannot what lead me to you , just know I enjoy watching your videos. Danny, you remind me of my dad….no nonsense, good steward of the land and animals.

I would like the Alexa pure water filter pitcher.

• Grammy1

September 12, 2022 at 2:34 am

I found Deep South while searching gardening videos around 4 years ago. I was raised in a garden with my Daddy. God called me to go back to my roots. I have learned so much from you both. My husband watches, too. We live in Leesville, Louisiana. I would love a gift certificate to my patriot supplies.

• Spilltheteawithmichelle2

September 12, 2022 at 2:35 am

My name is Michelle and I live in Brooklet Ga USA. I happened upon your channels on YouTube and watches both deep south and crazy daze regularly. Both of you are extremely knowledgeable about so many things but also very down to earth and easy to relate to. You, Danny, are true to yourself and what you believe in and I love that about you. I’m glad to see you in a place where you can feel free to share more without feeling constrained. I can’t wait to see where you take this! What would I like? I’d love the water pitcher or the tumbler. Best wishes to you both!

• KBC1989

September 12, 2022 at 2:39 am

Oh gosh I believe I was looking up how to grow sweet potato slips…USA

$100 gift card for My Patriot Supply!!

• Mississippiman

September 12, 2022 at 2:43 am

I found you by look for blueberry pruning years ago. I’m from Columbia, Mississippi and would like Ms. Lippys blends.

• Beakers

September 12, 2022 at 2:48 am

Deep South just popped up on YouTube and I clicked on, been a viewer of all videos since. From Albany, Indiana. My choice would be Cindi’s Sacred Garden.

• Buck

September 12, 2022 at 2:55 am

Friends mentón y’all and found you on YouTube. Located in Eton, Ga. I would take the tumbler with some seeds added.

• Coals-Homestead

September 12, 2022 at 2:57 am

We found y’all through Homestead heart. Can thank y’all enough for all that you do!

We really would enjoy the water pitcher or gift certificate from My Patriot supply. Congratulations on the 250,000 subscribers!!

God Bless!

• Coals-Homestead

September 12, 2022 at 11:43 pm

We are from Brandon, Ms

• Raymond

September 12, 2022 at 2:58 am

Blame it all on Pinball, LOL. So thankful that I found Deep South, I have learned so much. From Chilton County, AL

• HammerandFaith

September 12, 2022 at 3:08 am

We came for the homesteading content and stayed for the spiritsteading 😁. Love you guys! We’re located in Grafton, WV USA.

Gift certificate from My Patriots Supply from My Patriots Supplygift certificate from My Patriots Supply from My Patriots Supply

Page 6 of 16