250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• Annieup

September 13, 2022 at 1:24 am

You had me the first time I saw this sweet little man sitting in a big porch swing talking about how cold it was “this morning”, several years ago on Porch time. North Carolina, and a Freesteading t shirt would be nice. Love you guys!

• Learningtohomestead

September 13, 2022 at 2:02 am

I was searching for homestead channels to watch and found you about a year ago. We are currently in Indianapolis,In. Alexa pure water filter

• Sheilahanz

September 13, 2022 at 2:23 am

I found ya’ll a year sgo when researching freeze dryers. I was instantly hooked

Valley Mills ,Texas

I would like the three trio seasoning set

• Figgy

September 13, 2022 at 2:44 am

I found Deep South Homesteading while looking for information on growing particular plants in the south, I am usually a very quiet person and seldom add to the comments. Currently live in Leon County, Texas

Alexa Pure WATER Pitcher would be appreciated.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Figgy.
  • Crooked-Creek-Farm

September 13, 2022 at 3:23 am

I found you looking for gardening advice. Would love the Alexapure. We continue to follow Deep South for gardening advice and because of your faith in our Lord and Savior

• TLBJacob

September 13, 2022 at 3:25 am

Hi Danny and Wanda.

I found y’all from doing a search for homesteading in my area on you tube, but I think I now look forward to porchtime more, although I never miss any of y’alls videos. I live in South East Louisiana and I would love to win the Alexa Pure water pitcher.

• MulberryGardens-Christina

September 13, 2022 at 3:43 am

Hi Danny and Wanda!!

I am not sure exactly when I first started watching your videos! I subscribed and watched some here and there as I started learning to garden the past few years, but one day this past year one of your videos came up and God moved so strongly to finally move me to build up reserves for our family. He moved us to our family land 2 years ago, and we are learning all we can and trying to get our homestead functioning one step at a time. Focus!!!! 🙂

Is it weird that I felt some dismay on your live this week about not having visitors anymore… silly that I feel I know yall! Thank you for how much you bless each of us.

I’ve been praying for God to provide us with an AlexaPure for several months now, so that would be my first choice! Second choice would be the certificate for Cindi’s shop… I really enjoyed the podcast and videos with her. 🙂

Almost forgot to say that I’m in North Texas!!

• Gran135

September 13, 2022 at 4:16 am

Hello from Oregon. I found you a couple of years ago. Ended up building a high tunnel thanks to your guidance. I love it!

Ms. Lippy’s spice blend would be wonderful

• marylou92

September 13, 2022 at 4:27 am

I believe I learned about your channel from Pinball. Have enjoyed learning from your videos. I’m from Georgia and could really use the Alexapure filter, but I would be grateful for anything.

• CrazyCats

September 13, 2022 at 6:09 am

There it is. Found you on recommended feed or was searching for something. Can’t recall but about a year or two ago and got hooked.

• NonaLee

September 13, 2022 at 6:39 am

Been watching for about 3 months. Still waiting for you to dish on here about things you can’t discuss on Porch Time. Love the work on the cabin

• ElizaJayne

September 13, 2022 at 10:12 am

I’ve been watching Deep South on YouTube for some time now. Just found Freesteading and am learning how to navigate it. I’m in W. PA and would love the Alexa Pure!!!

(If this got posted in the wrong area, sorry. I’m not into technology whatsoever).

• Susquehanna-Homestead

September 13, 2022 at 10:50 am

I found Deep South Homestead when I went to The Great Appalachian Homesteading Conference and got to meet Danny and Wanda in person. They have taught me a lot of info that I use on my New York homestead. I’d love to use the gift card to My Patriots Supply.

• StephJ

September 13, 2022 at 1:06 pm

Thanks for setting this up! I enjoy following your homestead progress.

• SongOfJoy

September 13, 2022 at 2:17 pm

Greetings from Ohio. I stumbled on your YT channel. Would gratefully appreciate the $100 gift certificate from My Patriot Supply. Thank you for making us all winners.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  SongOfJoy.
Page 13 of 16