250,000 SUBSCRIBERS on YT Giveaway!

• Hiredhand

September 12, 2022 at 6:27 pm

I found you folks about 2 years ago while watching an update from Weatherman Plus. I very much enjoy and have applied a lot of your suggestions on gardening, upkeep, preparedness, etc. I enjoy Porch Time, Crazy Dazes and, sucks, just all the videos. Any of the prizes would be worth having coming from you folks. Thank you for your time and energy you put in to communicate with all us.

• 1PhillyGirl

September 12, 2022 at 6:45 pm

Hi from Harleysville PA.. Found you guys on You Tube. We enjoy Danny’s Porch Time. Would love the Deep South BARN Tumbler.

• claudine

September 12, 2022 at 7:11 pm

I found you on YT and I am from central Arkansas. I would love to win the Alexa Pure water pitcher.

• GrumpyGrannys-GoatsNGardens

September 12, 2022 at 7:30 pm

Putting in my name for the give-a-way. happy to see everyone here

• Befer49

September 12, 2022 at 7:47 pm

Hello, from West Virginia. Found about you through my sister. We try to let others in this area know about Deep South Homestead and Crazy Dazes. Love both channels. Please put my name in on the giveaways.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Befer49.
  • Johnonion

September 12, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Hey Guys, stared watching you on YouTube a little under 3 yrs ago looking for gardening and all the extra materials you talk about. Love the story’s and prayers provided.

John Young Leesburg Florida

Any prize wins the cake for me! Take care god bless

• Thankfulcreekfarm

September 12, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Congratulations on the 250,000 milestone! It represents a lot of hard work.

We found Deep South Homestead when we began learning how to garden in 2018, and we are so thankful for all the wisdom and knowledge that both Danny and Wanda share.

We are in Amite County, Mississippi and would like to win the gift card to Cindi’s Sacred Garden.

• culdesacgrocerygarden

September 12, 2022 at 9:31 pm

In 2014 my sister said in passing that she had made some mozzeralla. To which I did a double take and said WHAT??? YOU CAN MAKE CHEESE??? which led me down a google rabbit hole, landing on Art and Homesteadings videos, which lead me to Doug and Stacy. WHAT THEY LIVE IN MISSOURI??? Which lead me to one homestead site after another until I found yall. And the first video I watched I think was a Porch Time. I was HOOKED! I had found my people. Gardeners, self sufficiency, talking about prepping, AND they love the LORD? It was so wonderful to find other people who didnt think these things are weird.

I would LOVE to have Ms Lippys spices. But Im going to order regardless.

• MDPatriot

September 12, 2022 at 10:12 pm

I was looking for gardening channels and stumbled across yours, immediately started binge watching. Thanks for sharing the knowledge! – I’m in Maryland and would love the gift certificate from My Patriot Supply. Thanks!!!

• AbundantAcres

September 12, 2022 at 10:54 pm

Found you from my sister sending me one of your videos, hooked ever since! Green County, Missouri. would love the Alexa pure filter pitcher or the Cindi Sacred Gardens! You both have been such a blessing. I have learned to much about gardening and canning and have been able to share this knowledge with others too!

• Mistythehumble

September 12, 2022 at 10:59 pm

I believe I was looking for squash bug treatments in the garden and I found porch time!

• Mike_A

September 12, 2022 at 11:08 pm

I was on the PermaPasture site and your channel was recommended by YouTube. Been a member since!!!

• Lorri-hilltop

September 12, 2022 at 11:24 pm

We have been watching y’all for about 5 years we have learned so much from you. Because of y’all we are putting up a hightunnel. Thank you for all you do God bless y’all!!

• Tiffanyt31

September 13, 2022 at 12:00 am

My husband introduced you to your channel! We watch your Saturday night live video together each week. We live in Muncie, IN. I would love the Deep South tumbler & seeds.

• Melissa-Pa

September 13, 2022 at 1:19 am

Melissa Berks Co Pa I found the 2 of you through PrepperNurse1 (he gives you a shout out every live stream) been hooked for about a yr. Thank you both for all the wonderful lessons in life & gardening. To pick I’d choose the barn tumbler

Page 12 of 16