WELCOME 2023! Let’s find Solutions!

Tagged: 

• WELCOME 2023! Let’s find Solutions!

Posted by DeepSouth on January 3, 2023 at 12:54 pm

As we dive into 2023, we are all apprehensive. The news media and social media are dwelling on the negative side. Deep South wants to help you find solutions to the challenges ahead. Let’s stay positive and help one another. Fear and negativity is of Satan. Remember to exercise FAITH in any situation.

Welcome to 2023 Deep South Gatherers

JR2911DonnaW replied 1 year, 2 months ago 13 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • Lorri-hilltop

January 3, 2023 at 1:02 pm

Amen! Let’s put God first, stay positive and make this a great year. The past is the past and we need to work towards a better tomorrow. I pray 🙏 y’all have a blessed year.

• Forthefamily

January 3, 2023 at 1:18 pm

Amen!! to him give the glory, blessings to you. Theresa and family

• JerseyGiantChick

January 3, 2023 at 3:27 pm

All for that, exactly why we are working so hard on our community to support Kindergarten and school. For generations to come together and work together on our future.

• SDDawg

January 3, 2023 at 8:40 pm

You made mention finding solutions. Passively heating a greenhouse or hightunnel. You can put a working compost pile inside each end to creat heat. Put a few plastic barrels ( black would be best)filled with water throughout the insde they will heat up in the daytime and radiate at night. You can also put concrete cap blocks on the floor that will work the same as the barrels. With plants a few degrees makes all the difference

• Forthefamily

January 5, 2023 at 6:26 pm

Thank you for the tips, I hope you don’t mind if I use them as well. Blessings to you Theresa and family

• SimplyBackwoods2

January 4, 2023 at 4:09 am

I’m ready to continue to look at solutions for 2023, staying at peace, focused and let my faith in Him grow

• AbleGoodman

January 4, 2023 at 7:57 am

Dear Danny and Wanda: I tracked you over from your YT channel. Great carrot garden (they’re hard to grow, and parsnips are even harder because they look so much like Common Mallow when the plants are tiny). I love your red plaid shirt, Danny! I’d like to get one if I can find 3XLT.

• MartHale7

January 4, 2023 at 6:07 pm

I have been following the Corbett report and they have a section called “Solutions watch”

They have ideas like using cash to avoid the new money system, several ideas of how to resist the forces we are fighting.

https://www.corbettreport.com/category/solutions/

• HomesteadHill

January 5, 2023 at 3:21 pm

God first at all times. I’m looking forward to what 2023 holds in honing the skills I already have and learning new skills, and possibly just thinking outside the box to get things accomplished here at the Homestead on the Hill.

• MulberryGardens-Christina

January 5, 2023 at 6:15 pm

Thank you so much for this reminder, Danny! My word for the year that I am clinging to is FAITH. Focusing on leaning towards the solutions God provides is so important or we can get swept away by fear. I know there are so many things we are not prepared for. But then I think on what people of faith have endured in the past. If I put ALL of my hope on what I can do, that can still be taken away from me. I want to be so intentional to cultivate a deeper faith in myself and help my children to watch for God’s provisions and leading as well. Stewarding their hearts is the most important job I have been given.

• Forthefamily

January 5, 2023 at 6:23 pm

Amen to that, blessing to all Theresa and family

• JR2911DonnaW

January 8, 2023 at 2:40 pm

You will also be blessed to join in their Live Stream on Saturday nights. I think it starts at 8PM now in the NorthEast, but can watch it any time later if you miss it or replay it if you come in late. You’ll learn a lot and even laugh some. I also watch Porch Time and all Danny and Wanda put up on YouTube. There is so much to learn from them. Wanda is on CrazyDazes too. Love them both.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  JR2911DonnaW.