Reply To: Looking for naturopathic doctor in AR

• Tin-Foil-Tiara

January 11, 2024 at 2:13 am

Yes, that is my goal as well. However, we have some issues that we’d like to be seen for. We’d also like to know if/what vitamins and minerals we may be lacking, as well as making sure our endocrine systems are all what they should be. (I suspect our teenaged daughter has some hormones out of whack.) I know for a fact that I am anemic and the last time I had bloodwork done, everything else looked fine.
    It’s going to be a fun journey learning all of this and our children are learning with me, but we’d still like someone who actually knows what they’re doing to give us a nudge in the right direction. I have quite a few books on my list (we have over 3000 in the house, most of which I must admit are children’s and/or for our homeschool, but I’m always eager to add to it. If only we had more bookshelves…LOL), including “When There Is No Doctor” (and Dentist). I don’t know why I don’t already have them. I really should. I’m told there’s a whole series. You know what? I think I’ll go order it right now, actually. Thanks for the push 🙂

PS- I’ve heard a LOT of people go out of the country to get what they need. What a shame that it’s not more readily available to us here.

PPS- I do not currently have a printer and keeping it saved on the computer or a flash drive isn’t enough for me. I need hard copies. But thank you. And I wholeheartedly agree with you about building our libraries because yes, someday we might not have the luxury (and blessing/curse) of the internet. Also, I had no idea Pirate’s Bay had books. I thought it was just TV, movies, and music. I learned something today! Thanks!!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Tin-Foil-Tiara. Reason: Added the PPS