Reply To: Good man

• AiNt-RiTe-Acres

March 12, 2023 at 3:05 pm

One thing I’m proud of is that my kids will fight each other for the chance to help someone. My children are spread out 10,11,18,23 and 30, so it’s almost always been a thing of my boys trying to get the high or heavy with my girls getting the low or the door. This certainly helps me now that I’m restricted in my own abilities and being disabled I know how meaningful those little gestures are. As a matter of fact I hadn’t realized how many angels God has placed in our daily lives until I became disabled. Those angels exist at food pantries, grocery aisles, parking lots and so forth.

Scripture says we’re created in God’s image and capable of miracles through him. Most of us consider that to be in the realm of seemingly impossible feats. We fail to recognize that simple acts of kindness are a miracle within themselves and can have an impact as great as healing the blind. That’s a little tid bit I think we should all express more.

I’m glad your day was blessed and I pray there are many more small blessings headed your way. 😊