Midwest Preparedness Project, 2023 Spring Festival!

• SpagsUnfiltered

Community Leader
    April 13, 2023 at 9:30 pm

We are super excited to host Paratus Radio, with his discussion and presentation on ham radio use, specifically for the prepper.

BRING YOUR RADIOS!

Also visit his booth of radio equipment!

• SpagsUnfiltered

Community Leader
    April 14, 2023 at 8:52 pm

We are pleased to present our weekend headliner, Matt Kleopfer on Saturday afternoon for, “When Times Get Tough, Jerks Always Finish Last”. A discussion about generational wisdom, community, groups and more.

This is a faith-based presentation, and Matt, a former schoolteacher turned local worship leader, homesteader and butcher will share his testimony with all of you.

• SpagsUnfiltered

Community Leader
    April 17, 2023 at 6:53 pm

Be sure to bring your kiddos to the event! Our youth coordinator has another fun line up of activities prepared for them.

Be sure to have them bring a Nerf gun of some sort….just in case.

• Adam2

April 18, 2023 at 11:29 pm

Are there any costs associated with any of the classes?

• SpagsUnfiltered

Community Leader
      April 19, 2023 at 1:20 pm

No cost. This event is free to attend, and classes are part of that. The only costs are if you choose to purchase prize tickets. Those are how we fund the event. I will be posting prize pictures sometime this week.

• SpagsUnfiltered

Community Leader
    April 24, 2023 at 1:53 pm

The Midwest Preparedness Project is extremely blessed and grateful for the amazing group of Sponsors that have come out to support us in 2023!

Please, feast your eyes upon the bounty of items they have given us, and prepare to get your tickets!

Remember, tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. I will be the only person selling tickets. Give away is Saturday evening prior to Barter Town.

See you all there!

• Melissa-TheSpiceLady

January 12, 2024 at 7:38 pm

Are there vendors at the event? If so, how do I sign up for a spot?

Page 2 of 2