Reply To: Thermoelectric power

• BiggKidd

February 3, 2024 at 11:03 pm

Waited a half hour and went and checked it again and the exhaust gas is 100% clean and clear! That’s a relief, I thought it might go ahead and clean up once it got up to temperature. I also ran across part of the problem. My dumb self forgot to install the firebricks in the firebox, I wouldn’t have noticed except I just knocked them over when I was carrying wood in the house for the night. Oops! Guess it’s a good thing I’m clumsy! LMAO There’s still a WHOLE lot to be done with this project but I think I’m close enough to try putting the module plate together to test that much and then maybe just maybe I can install and hook up the modules. I just want to make sure the lifters for the module plate work as they should before I go installing the modules and possibly fry them. I think they are going to play a key roll in how well this works or if it works at all as a set and forget system… I’m looking for the module plate to lift anywhere between 250 and 275 praying I get lucky and my redneck engineering comes out correctly! LoL