Reply To: Do you have a protective mask in your Bug Out Bag?

• giovanni

November 30, 2023 at 1:57 pm

I agree with you on this. Back about 15 years ago while working in security for the Eli Lilly pharma, i was given a training on chemical and biological leaks during a factory emergency. The expert giving the training explained that any Chemical agent that is a hazard to the health can be absorbed via the skin {thru the pores} eyes and of course breathing. You would need a Hazmat suit to fully protect the body. A virus like corona virus of all kinds will be absorbed via the pores, eyes and mouth or nose. In order to be protected, a Hazmat suit is needed. you can see this being used in all of the Pandemic movies which shows the scientists protecting themselves fully while the rest of the population is not. What i am trying to say here is that the exposure of covid -19 was so minimum that the government and their media liars deceived the populous to used masks, gloves and other foolish things that do not protect you. the N95 mask is only capable of filtering 95% of “Dust Particles” and not virus!! Not one of the cloth medical mask filter out viruses only the full face mask used in Hazmat but again you would need the whole suit, gloves and boots to be protected. this includes using tape to seal the gloves or boots to the clothing. No one in the streets had this protection and the majority of the population survived.