Reply To: are we witnessing the revival…??

• KramitDreams

March 3, 2023 at 1:07 pm

Did you go and witness anything yourself or are you just going off the internet 🤔? I went and witness it for my self and I can tell you the events that took place in Asbury were not planned. My sister went with her trailer and served thousands upon thousands of people. We had people from all over the country and others. We both dropped everything we had planned to go as did many others. My sister didn’t even know where she was gonna stay with her 5 kids. The first night she got a hotel but then the hotels started to get booked and she didn’t know were to stay. She prayed about if she should go home and or keep feeding people bc they didn’t pack or plan on staying for over a week and her kids needed underwear and she didn’t know where she was gonna get the food. I drove there one day to drop off a cooler full of beef unplanned. Others asked what they needed and started dropping off water, and food and money to help continue to feed. These were complete strangers. A family opened up their own home to house my family (completey unplanned) she actually didn’t want to stay at a strangers house with her kids but the Lord gave her peace about it. There are so many other generous things that happened through out the whole week but are way to long to type. Yes people where getting saved and yes people were repenting and coming to the Lord. We are selves were praying with people 🙏🏼 Unless you witnessed the random acts yourself it’s easy to get caught up in the negative news (an I will tell you I myself sat and took everything in to discern and pray) but there is absolutely 💯 without any doubt that everything we witness in our family was random and not planned. I had people giving me their umbrella in line from a different language. They were singing in a different language but saw me without a cover in the rain. I asked them where they came from and they said they flew in from a 2hr. Flight. I would be very careful to discredit everything thing and everyone’s heart that the Lord was working on nc there were people there for the right reasons, especially if you didn’t go. Nothing about what we did or witnessed was planned. Not everything is a conspiracy

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  KramitDreams.